Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Custoooom Header!!!!

So for my header, I did a bevel and emboss on the text, because it looks cool.  I also did a little glow, I don't remember if it was an inner or outer glow, but whichever one I did, it made it much more detailed.  I chose the color because it was pretty and I wanted it to have a pattern so I added a "rock" pattern, I think is what it's called.. and then I added a film grain filter.  It says I added a drop shadow to my color, but I don't quite know why I did, or what it even did to it.  I wanted something asiany so I copied and pasted a picture of a cherry blossom onto it and found it looked pretty under the text!  I used the Magic Wand Tool to take the white background out of it.

That's pretty much it!

5 comments:

cheyenne said...

i already told you i liked this...but it looks like tie dye!

amanda rayelynn said...

i love this! Its so cute, way better then mine.

Miriam said...

I just love you!! :)

Sierra said...

THis is really cute! I like the colors you used...they're really pretty. haha. I love it!

kemal begzadic said...

like omg this is so cute

Post a Comment

 

Modified by Vin